Feature analytics tell you what users are interacting with while using an application. You can find the Features page by navigating to it from the Analytics tab. Pendo collects interactions your users have with the features in your applications. This allows you to understand which features are most or least used by users.
Similar to other main areas of Pendo, you have some quick filter options to narrow down what data you're viewing:
1. Custom Segment: You can sort users by which browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari) they are using, or the time since their first visit (<30 days, 31-60 days, 61-90 days, >30 days).
2. Custom Range: Specify the custom date range you desire.
3. Application Selector: View features by application(s).
Below the filter options, you will see a list of your tagged features.
- Feature Name: name of the feature that corresponds to pre-tagged features in Salesforce.
- Type: specifies the type of feature. It can either be a Custom or an Inherited. Inherited features are pre-tagged.
- Application: the application associated with the feature.
- Number of Visitors: total number of unique visitors that have clicked the feature within the segment and date range specified at the top of the page.
- Number of Clicks: total number of clicks captured from all visitors within the segment and date range specified at the top of the page. Try sorting this column to see which features have been used the most by your visitors.
- Description: description of the feature. This is useful if you have several features with similar names in a single application and want to be able to differentiate between them.
To export the displayed feature data from this page, click on the button (1). You will then receive a CSV file.